Microneedling Treatment Oakville
The Dermapen microneedling pen provides an unparalleled response through the segmented delivery of microneedles, creating micro injuries to the epidermis (outer layer of skin) and dermis (the inner layer of skin). As a result, the micro injuries encourage the body’s innate ability to repair itself.
How Does Microneedling work?
Microneedling creates thousands of microchannels that stimulate your body’s natural wound healing process, while minimizing cellular damage. This rejuvenates your skin from the inside out. The result is effective remodelling of collagen and scar tissue, while keeping the overall structure of the skin intact.
The phases of skin repair from Microneedling
Phase I: Inflammation. Tiny micro-injuries in the skin trigger your immune system to cleanse the wound, remove debris, increase blood flow and begin to create new tissue.
Phase II: Proliferation. The wound is rebuilt with new granulation cells, which are part of the extracellular matrix. Additionally, a new network of blood vessels develops.
Phase III: Remodeling. The wound is replaced with new dermal tissues and blood vessels creating plump, smooth, healthy skin.
Benefits of Microneedling
- Diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Treat pimples and zits.
- Smooth texture.
- Reduce the size of your pores.
- Improve the skin’s elasticity, thereby making it feel and look firmer.
- Balance out skin tone for a more even complexion.
- Reduce or increase oil production to a normal level.
- Minimize the appearance of age spots and /or other types of hyperpigmentation.
- Enhance moisture retention, making the skin smoother and more supple.
- Strengthening the skin and making it more tolerant to all external factors.
– Acne / LArge Pores
– Fine Lines / Wrinkles
– Dull Skin
Book a Consultation
Our unique and extensive consultation process is at the core of our success. The time and care we take in our diagnostic assessment, the concerns and characteristics we record, and our systematic evaluation of every single client’s needs are second to none. By fully considering your lifestyle and your genetics can we devise a strategy to achieve optimum results; now, and for the future.